Coronavirus Health and Safety instructions - COVID-19
We are very pleased to welcome you at the Hotel Schweizerhof Luzern.
The health of our guests and employees is the number one priority for us, which is why, in line with our protection concept, we have implemented relevant measures in accordance with the specifications issued by the Federal Office of Public Health.
We kindly ask that you refrain from staying with us if you have experienced symptoms of illness in the last few days that are indicative of a respiratory disease. Please notify us if such symptoms of illness develop during or after your stay
The Hotel Schweizerhof Luzern has a protection concept and sets the following measures, among others:
- Due to COVID-19 we serve our rich breakfast in the restaurant at the table.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection measures by our housekeeping team in our guests' rooms and public areas (door handles, lift buttons and light switches, etc.).
- We are constantly adapting the protective measures to the changing requirements and recommendations, and our employees are being provided with regular training.
Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
- Every person must wear a face mask in indoor and outdoor areas of the hotel. This does not apply to guests in restaurant and bar areas while they are consuming food or beverages while seated at their table.
- Maintain at least 1,5 meters distance to other guests and employees.
- Try not to use the lift with other groups of guests.
- Wash/disinfect your hands regularly.
If required, we will be happy to provide you with protective gloves and hygiene masks (available at reception, free of charge during your stay at the hotel).
We thank you for your comprehension. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.