Coronavirus Health and Safety instructions - COVID-19
We are very pleased to welcome you at the Hotel Schweizerhof Luzern.
The health of our guests and employees is the number one priority for us, which is why, in line with our protection concept, we have implemented relevant measures in accordance with the specifications issued by the Federal Office of Public Health.
Due to the recent order of the Swiss government, the following premises are only accessible for guests with a valid COVID certificate:
- Indoor catering (breakfast restaurant, hotel restaurants, Schweizerhof Bar).
- Spa area (saunas, relaxation area & fitness). Please contact the front desk for access to the Spa area. You will receive a special room card.
Without COVID certificate, catering is possible only through room service and on the terrace.
The Hotel Schweizerhof Luzern has a protection concept and sets the following measures, among others:
- Due to COVID-19 we serve our rich breakfast in the restaurant at the table.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection measures by our housekeeping team in our guests' rooms and public areas (door handles, lift buttons and light switches, etc.).
- We are constantly adapting the protective measures to the changing requirements and recommendations, and our employees are being provided with regular training.
Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
- Every person must wear a face mask in indoor areas of the hotel. This does not apply to guests in restaurant and bar areas while seated at their table.
- Maintain at least 1,5 meters distance to other guests and employees.
If required, we will be happy to provide you with protective gloves and hygiene masks (available at reception, free of charge during your stay at the hotel).
We thank you for your comprehension. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.